Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Purpose

I thought it would be wise to create a post that briefly explains what the purpose of this blog is going to me for me this semester in relation to the AHRD 550: Work Experience course.

Through this blog, I will compare/contrast my work experience as a teaching assistant in relation to ADDIE (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement Evaluate).

I will start by blogging about my work experience position (what it is, the objectives, and the desired outcomes). Then, I will move on to look at my work experience through the lens of ADDIE (i.e. what was done in terms of analysis? what should have been done? what were the outcomes and how did the analysis influence/direct my experience?).

This should be a great experiential learning experience! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment